October 21, 2011
As data needs become more complex and onerous for in-house IT staff, DNF’s Professional Service Engineers can assist in data services without disrupting business operations of an enterprise.
We offer a full range of expert services from requirements gathering and evaluating the existing environment assessments to technology selection, deployment and monitoring.
The DNF Professional Services engineer determine the best tailored services to fit your needs and ultimately a successful storage implementation. The services fall in below categories:
- Training – We work with your team to train them about nuts and bolts of storage technology.
- Remote Management – Our Professional services include fully managed services for monitoring and managing your storage and backup environments.
- Disaster Recovery Planning –Our team can help you recover data from literally any type of media from external disk drives, storage arrays, networked storage and internal disks.
- Data Replication – We offer a unique, guaranteed, and simple plan to deploy data replication to our data center assuring you data availability at all times.
- Data Security & Protection – Based on your business process, our experts will provide appropriate security recommendations that will be perfectly aligned with your business needs and industry security best practice.
- Data Migration – Highly qualified consulting engineers will guide your organization through the migration process with the least amount of disruption to your end-users and your overall business environment.
- Performance & Reliability Testing – Our team of experts will help you get the best possible performance from your existing servers and storage by making suggestions on ways to tune the system for best performance.
- VMware Consulting & Installation – DNF is a VMware Alliance Partner and has certified VMware engineers on our team to help you with VMware Server and ESX Server design, implementation and configuration.
- Storage & Server Consolidation – Our professional team will help you sort through and understand the hottest topics in IT, including storage and server consolidation.
- Requirement Review & Assessment – Our experts will work with you to evaluate your existing environment and come up with an effective strategy and solution that will meet your business requirements, budgets and redundancy needs.
- Installation & Configuration – We will work with you to allocate space strategically and forecast future needs for initial setup and configuration of your storage.
So what are you waiting for? Call DNF Professional Services and never worry about your data needs again!
January 15, 2010
The mobile video surveillance market is expected to double by 2015 (Frost & Sullivan, July 2009), but are you equipped with the right system to handle harsh conditions? As proven by Military Standard testing, a good Ruggedized Mobile Surveillance system lasts longer, is safer from damage, and the right ones can communicate via multiple types of transmission.
To learn more about what to look for in a solution, sign up for our informative webinar Ruggedized Mobile Surveillance – Built to Move on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 11am PST.
We will provide in-depth information on standard mobile surveillance systems, the significant differences of a ruggedized solution and how DNF Security can fulfill those needs.
Click here to sign up for this important webinar.
January 5, 2010
Our webinar: “Hybrid Surveillance – The Best of Both Worlds” was a tremendous success. We have now posted the video for you to see and share with others. Just go to the Video section of our website (www.DNFsecurity.com) and log in to see the video.
Here are the main highlights of the video:
- The pros and cons of Analog and IP surveillance
- The wave of the future for surveillance
- How to maintain your current investment and gain all the benefits of IP-based surveillance
You can also view the datasheet for our Falcon Hybrid series, with application notes of what our Hybrid system can do for security end-users.
December 2, 2009
- Do you have an existing analog CCTV surveillance system that you want to improve or expand?
- Are you looking to break into IP Surveillance solutions?
- Are you ready to simplify your deployments with a single surveillance platform?
If so, sign up for our “Hybrid Surveillance – The Best of Both Worlds“ webinar on Tuesday, December 15th – to get the direction and answers you need.
We will provide an in-depth overview of analog and network-based systems, hybrid surveillance, and how to choose the right configuration, teaching you how to maintain your current investment and gain all of the benefits of an IP-based surveillance system.
Click here to sign up for this informative webinar.
July 1, 2009
If you want to learn about using iSCSI/IP SANs for virtual servers, disaster recovery, storage consolidation and more, join us for our weekly webinar every Wednesday at 10AM PST. These webinars last only 60 minutes, but cover everything from basic SAN setup to advanced storage management. Sign up for the next upcoming session.
May 13, 2009
A couple of weeks ago we did a webinar on virtual servers, iSCSI, vSphere and storage consolidation.
Quick refresher on the discussion:
- Setting up iSCSI storage for Virtual Servers
- Using advanced storage features for improved virtual server management
- Managing large environments with 50+ virtual servers
- Why the number of simultaneous iSCSI sessions matters
- Relying on virtual servers and IP SANs for disaster recovery
- How ESX 4 will impact your storage environment
Check out the archived virtualization webinar video or the slide deck. Enjoy!
March 30, 2009
Looking for a step-by-step guide to installing ESX Server? Check out this 8 minute tutorial from David Davis, a certified VMware Server instructor.
If you’d like to learn about using StoneFly with virtual servers visit our virtualization section, virtualization video tutorials, or download our virtualization ebook.