July 29, 2010
Imagine measuring the world’s digital data – every download, every blog post, and every “tweet” that’s created and duplicated on the web. In May 2010, the International Data Corporation (IDC) created a study predicting that all of the world’s digital data would reach 1.2 zettabytes (or 1.2 million petabytes) by the end of 2010 and 35 zettabytes by the year 2020.
This is quite an extraordinary number, but how are we supposed to house all of this data? Virtualization and deduplication are options, but the IDC believes that cloud computing will play a vital role in the storing these extensive amounts data. However one thing is certain, as the amount of digital information continues to skyrocket, many of us are exploring and finding different ways to store all of this data.
July 26, 2010
Stonefly is teaming up with the Green Data Center Alliance (GDCA) to present a webinar on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 at 10am PDT. This webinar is aimed to address the best practices, techniques and solutions to optimizing your data center by going green. With experts in the green data center and storage industries, we will cover:
- How going green will reduce your CapEx and OpEx
- Best practices and procedures to achieve a green data center
- Storage solutions and technologies that reduce energy consumption
- How going green affects data center’s performance and reliability
Register here for more details: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/147735331
July 7, 2010
What are your needs, expectations, and reservations about your IP SAN solution? In short, what do you want your IP SAN to do?
As experts, we at DNF Corp. try our hardest to understand what your needs are. But when it comes down to it we need to hear it from the source –you. Please join us on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 10am PDT for an informative Stonefly webinar as we present: “Cut To The Chase: What Do You Want Your IP SAN To Do?”
Tune in to our webinar and learn:
- How much usable capacity can you get?
- How much do some competitors loose to get true High Availability?
- What is the real cost to expand?
- What are the realities of real cost for remote data storage?
- And lastly, how can our Stonefly ISC product line achieve your virtualization expectations?
Come on over with your inquiries and let us know what you are looking for in an IP SANs solution. Also, learn how you can have a chance to WIN $50 by attending this session. See you there!
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/543967795