June 16, 2010
Trying to find new ways to increase your storage systems performance is an ongoing battle for many of us. You might be wondering to yourself: “how can I raise my system’s speed and efficiency without sacrificing my budget?” The answer is integrating tiered storage and solid-state drives (SSD).
On Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 10am PST, Stonefly Inc. will be hosting the “Tiered Storage and SSD? Increase performance 10 fold: Technology and Techniques Made Simple” webinar. Learn from one of our veteran storage solutions experts as we discuss:
1) What is the technology behind Tiered Storage and how can it accelerate my application performance?
2) What’s the latest SSD technology and how it can help me?
3) What are the most cost effective high performance server and storage system architectures?
Register right now and have a chance to win a $50 American Express Gift Card! Simply attend one of this week’s Stonefly or DNF Security webinars and you will be automatically entered to win an AmEx Gift Card. At the end of the week, a raffle will be drawn and a winner will be contacted.
Sign Up Here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/165282995
June 11, 2010
Is iSCSI the right storage technology for you? Although the technology is quite popular among the storage solutions industry, you might still have your own reservations about iSCSI, its technology capabilities and how it can benefit you and your deployment goals.
Let us ease you anxieties this Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 10am PST as we present this week’s Stonefly Webinar:
“How and why iSCSI can achieve your Virtualization Goals – Technology and Implement Made Simple”
Learn why and how to implement iSCSI technology storage solutions, as we answer the following:
- Will iSCSI achieve my virtualization deployment goals?
- What are the best practices and procedures to using iSCSI? Live Demo
- How to use Multi Path IO (MPIO) in iSCSI environment? Live Demo
- What is VSS and what does it do for me?
- What does iSCSI technology buy me? What are the features I can benefit from?
To register, please sign up here for more details: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/331831523
June 11, 2010
When it comes to security solutions, there are two major issues that we come across with everyday: one is the possibility of failover, and the other is redundancy. It is a frustrating situation to be in, but there are ways to eliminate these unfortunate predicaments and design a Resilient Surveillance and Storage System.
Tune in on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:00am PST (1:00am EST) as we present our weekly DNF Security Webinar. This week’s webinar is titled “How to build a resilient Video Surveillance & Storage Solution? When ‘Up-time’ is a Must!” We will cover the following:
- How to define, the high availability, redundancy and failover requirements from Server- to-Storage?
- What are the parameters of design and the components to choose from?
- What are the statistical possibilities of failover?
- What are the tools and techniques in designing a resilient & robust system?
Walk away with a better sense of how to build a resilient video surveillance and storage solution. Register here for more information:
June 7, 2010
When working with our resellers, we have learned that one of their concerns is explaining to their customers the advantages of utilizing IP Network and Storage for Surveillance Systems. Although both go hand in hand when enhancing your security system, many might do not know the real benefits of implementing these two components onto their security projects.
So to clear up any confusion about the subject, DNF Security will be hosting a webinar on Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 10:00 am PST to address the best practices to design and implement IP based Network & Storage. In this webinar you will learn:
1) What are ‘must know’ design parameters and how to use them: Save money and time
2) How to choose right components: Network & Storage – the Plug and Play way
3) Step By Step check-out list that ensures success
You do not want to miss this! Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/824162674
June 3, 2010
Please join us on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 10:00am PST (1:00pm EST) as we team up with a hardware networking solutions provider to discover basic 10GbE topology and capabilities that will increase your 10GbE IP SAN’s performance.
In this webinar we will cover:
• Latency improvements of 10GbE over 1GbE
• Full Duplex vs. Half Duplex
• Jumbo Frame Enhancements
• Latency differences of different PHY’s (physical connections)
Don’t miss this chance to learn from experts in the Storage and Network Switch experts this Wednesday.
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/219280170