July 21, 2011
We are proud that StoneFly’s Voyager TSC16 IP SAN to be included in DCIG’s 2011 Small Enterprise Storage Array Buyer’s Guide. Highlighting some of the best small enterprise storage products priced from $5,000 – $30,000.
With the Voyager TSC16 offering enhanced redundancy, scalability, availability and performance, this IP SAN is the solution for your ever-growing IT environment.
See how we stack up on the list, sign up to download the guide here.
July 15, 2011
The other day, while just clicking through the web, I found this article “How to Gear Up ATM Security Using IP Surveillance?” and it really caught my attention. We all know that IP Surveillance has its advantages, (including higher levels of image resolution, etc.) but there is no other industry that benefits from an IP environment than banks.
Here are some highlight advantages that the article addresses:
- High resolution streaming makes it possible to detect thieves with much precision than CCTV.
- Mobility of IP enables surveillance personnel to access video footage remotely.
- IP Video prevents a process called “skimming” from ATMs.
Want to learn more about how to implement IP to your surveillance environment? Watch this informative webinar on DNF Security’s YouTube page.
July 6, 2011
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), a national medical staffing company, was a fast growing business that soon found that their aging fiber channel appliance simply did not cut their ever growing IT environment.
Lacking the ability to network their off-site servers and storage, MDA’s was struggling with a difficult and overall limited backup infrastructure. With this in mind, the company chose StoneFly’s ISC IP SAN and expansion units to implement a three-phase plan that:
- Fully virtualized and networked IT infrastructure
- Allotted for ease-of- manageability from StoneFusion OS’ ability to allocate and reallocate critical resources
- Created a scalable storage solution
- Accelerated performance exponentially by adding an expansion unit with SAS 6g RAID architecture
Learn more about how StoneFly’s line of high-performing IP SAN solutions helped MDA on this case study.